*UNITED | SOLDIERS*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*UNITED | SOLDIERS*

*U|S*

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*U|S* -server-
Top posters
prince
WRS IS SO PATETHICS I_vote_lcapWRS IS SO PATETHICS I_voting_barWRS IS SO PATETHICS I_vote_rcap 
muiez
WRS IS SO PATETHICS I_vote_lcapWRS IS SO PATETHICS I_voting_barWRS IS SO PATETHICS I_vote_rcap 
solo
Le_con
korps
Olks
Rickito
rockehh
Slizer
Preny

WRS IS SO PATETHICS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
prince
Admin
Admin

WRS IS SO PATETHICS Empty
PostSubject: WRS IS SO PATETHICS   WRS IS SO PATETHICS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Wrs is so poignant, they never put the contests lost against us and when we put on their site we got ban and they delete every loose scrim we put L O L
btw who cares just to show how they are pathetics.

ps : all scrim we put was with screenshoot.
Back to top Go down
Slizer

PostSubject: Re: WRS IS SO PATETHICS   WRS IS SO PATETHICS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
prince
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: =)   WRS IS SO PATETHICS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 pm

i dont added it cause riper whed us. FACEH LEFT XGAMERS CAUSE RIPER WH @88 even ur old member saw it its oblivious....
Back to top Go down
prince
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: =)   WRS IS SO PATETHICS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:26 pm

ask him ull see i dont tell shit btw who cares...
Back to top Go down
Slizer

PostSubject: Re: WRS IS SO PATETHICS   WRS IS SO PATETHICS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:36 pm

First of all, you see riper playing on both scrims? No?

Secondly, he's Pure/mt so stop fucking accusing him.

Thirdly, we're just a better clan and you can't accept losses in a mature way.

By the way, faceh have only played 1 scrim and he was kicked cause he sucked, he didn't leave because riper is wh or what ever you're trying to say. Ask foxdy or kalma, jesus.
Back to top Go down
prince
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: =)   WRS IS SO PATETHICS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:19 pm

it that he said to me. and u aint better lal we played with 3 tro and u think ur clan own lal see when we played with member we owned u hard. let me get member vs u ull see. stop say shit its like with nfg... 4 loose u didnt post then u come whine here. and i whinned wrs cause i added for them 6 loses and they cry and delete it. lal they so sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRS IS SO PATETHICS   WRS IS SO PATETHICS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WRS IS SO PATETHICS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*UNITED | SOLDIERS* :: *U|S* :: *U|S* -warzones--
Jump to: